I cannot thank enough “The Scribblings” who nominated me for the amazing SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD. She is a really talented person. Besides, in case you are a book worm and love reading new novels, then you should surely visit her blog for some stupendous book reviews.
Moreover, I would like to extend my gratitude to everyone who stuck around even when I have been so inactive.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and make sure to link your response back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS !
- What do you think is the best part of being a blogger?
Well, I think the best part is that one can totally express oneself to the world without letting anyone know if it is one’s real story or merely an imagination.
- Which bloggers inspire you (if any)? Do you have any favourite blogs yet?
There are so many of them including yours. Few of them will me listed as nominees!
- If you could spend a day in any one book/ movie, which one would it be?
This one is easy – Harry Potter, obviously!
- Did you have any notions about blogging before you yourself started to blog?
No, it was all new for me.
- What would be your top two tips for successful blogging?
A. Do not imitate anyone, just be you.
B. Everything takes time, so be patient as well.
- Are you a full-time blogger? If not then, would you like to be one in the future?
No, I am not a full time blogger right now but if I get a chance then why not!
- Look around the place you’re answering this question at. What’s your favourite thing from the place?
I am at my home and my favourite thing about this place is the peace it gives me.
- Do you think that engaging with others’ posts is as important as posting regularly? Why or why not?
Yes, without doubt it is equally important because that’s how you can show your presence in the community and get inspired as well as inspire others.
- What’s your dream place to be at? (It can be any place, real or fictional).
Hogwarts, though I want to travel the entire world too!
- What is/was your favourite subject to study at school?
Okay so this might sound weird to many, but my favourite subject in school was math! Maybe because I think I was good at it.
- Is there any subject you would like to add in the school’s curriculum?
Maybe a subject where each one learns at least one musical instrument to play.
- The Flawddess
- But I Smile Anyway…
- doses of ever-i-thing
- Wish Number Three
- One day at a time…
- Read Treat
- 7 Saffron Street
- The Darkest Tunnel
- Light Behind the Cloud
Congratulations to all!
MY QUESTIONS TO THE ABOVE NOMINEES :
- What kind of music do you like?Why?
- What’s the one thing you would like to change about blogging world?
- If you were not a human being, what would you be and why?
- Which of these would you choose – to travel the world or to visit the moon? Why?
- If you get a chance to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
- Would you like to know about your future. Why or why not?
- Who is your favourite person?
- Do you see blogging as your career?
- What is the quality you want to change about yourself?
- Which is your favourite movie?
- What message would you like to give to the world?
And yes Happy 72nd Independence Day 🇮🇳
- Follow my art Pg on Instagram 🌸